Friday, April 24, 2009

Just buzzin by....

I love going to stamp night! You get to relax and stamp till your hearts content. I love my family but it's nice to have some "me" time and not have any care in the world except for what colors and stamp set to use LOL :)

We made these cute wipe off boards my demos idea of course :) She is so wonderful and clever to come up with items that can be stamped besides just cards. Here we did 4 layers of card stock. 2 yellow, 2 white, stamped the cute bees and slid them into a acrylic photo frame. Punched a hole in the bottom, ran beautiful ribbon through it and sticky taped the expo marker. Wala instant wipe off board. She also added a magnet on the back for it to hang on the fridge. I actually use mine at work for important notes, also this could be good for Earth Day as your not using paper. Just wipe and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment