Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little Red Wagon - Valentine's Day Treat

Ah... tis' spring break in my area.  I should be stamping but I have so many ideas to try I just don't know where to start. :)  First things first, I have some cards I made and haven't had time to share them with you.  So here we go....

These little wagons were perfect for my Valentine's Day treat for the gals I work with.  Each one holds a mini Kit Kat.  I bought the svg file for these from:
http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=CDSSMLittleRedWagonSVG-PDF
I sized mine down just a bit and used the rectangle from the handle piece to make mini license plates on the back.  Printed off each persons name cut and glued it to the plates for that personalized touch.  Also, I wrapped the Kit Kats with Valentine style paper, along with a cut out heart from my Cricut and stamped greeting - wishing you the sweetest day ever! (Stamp from Stampin Up).  The wheels have heart brads, and I made little tags to hang from the handle that say Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment