Friday, June 3, 2011

School Appreciation - Fifties Style

One of my favorite times of the year - Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week.  Each year we have a luncheon to say thank you to the staff for all their hard work.  I feel so blessed, they let me have full creative say and every year I HAVE to theme it! lol  This year was a 50's diner with my husband as our personal chef!  In staying with the theme we like to do little gifts as well.  I chose little mason jars from the wedding section at Michael's. Used the Cricut for vinyl letters and glass etching cream to personalize each staff members initials.  Inside they were filled to the rim with Reese's Pieces and topped off with a little record "You Rock" tag made from a free svg file.  Our school colors are brown and orange, the candy worked out perfect!


Glass etching cream takes 5 minutes but looks like it took hours:)

One done, 99 to go!

These were so much fun to make and easy too!

Done!  A Special treat you can reuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment